31 May 2009

Rainy Days

It has been raining consequtively for 4 days straight since Thursday, and from the weather forecast it's likely to continue until tomorrow (Monday), then sunshine returns on Tuesday.

2009-05-31_1521 2009-05-31_1524 2009-05-31_1535

Friday morning when I woke up I felt kinda lazy to goto school because of the bad weather. It was raining and definitely will make cycling to school more difficult than usual.

Anyhow I still chose to ride to school instead of take the train as at that time the rain is slowing down.
Wasn't a good choice, as the rain continues to rain heavily half-way. There's no turning back then so just keep cycling til I reach the school.

Although it's raining, but I still kinda enjoy cycling especially listening to some techno tunes, or something uplifting. I know it is dangerous to listen while cycling, but I just love to do so. :P

When I'm commuting to the school, I prefer to listen to some technos such as SoundTemp or DJ Tiesto to keep me awake, or maybe a few energetic pieces in the player.
On the way back, I tend to listen to some relaxing tunes, pianos, instrumentals or new age to unwind my brain after a day in school. Thus, I don't feel exhausted cycling. :)

Reached the school, all wet.
IMG_1183

Jeans having 2 colour tones, darker on the top and lighter on the bottom, all thanks to the rain.
IMG_1184

Adidas runners, Truant ATS. A good pair of shoes, as expected from Adidas. Love the grip and comfortable for long distance walk.
IMG_1186

Friday's breakfast, "chicken rice roll" onigiri and a can of Cafe au Leit.
IMG_1187

Visiting my friend's room at the school's hostel. A little smaller than my room.
IMG_1191

2 big tests in this coming week.
IMG_1193

Kindergarten children, guided by local volunteers. Noticed everyone prepared raining gears.
IMG_1195

The greens outside my room after the rain, lovely colour.
IMG_1196

Next Saturday gonna be joining the local township's matsuri (festival), kinda looking forward to attend the real stuff here, heh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment