18 August 2006

Dell E177FP



The delivery guy arrived at 4.30pm at my doorstep, 30 mins earlier than what my father inform be last night. Yeah....

Dell E177FP

It took me 30 mins to ensemble the monitor, including displace the old monitor from the table where it has been "staying" there for the past 4 years.

Let's compare these 2 monitors....
Comparison Comparison
Well as you can see, the black Dell is of course flatter than the Samsung. It's very lightweight too, whereas the Samsung is more than 10kg when I carry it.

RIMG9956 (Medium)

This screen is just nice.... though the Samsung monitor is still working in good condition. How weird it is.... the old monitor's color turned from black to red again....


P/S: A little disappointed, the Dell monitor was a product of China, I hope it doesnt spoil so easily....

No comments:

Post a Comment