05 April 2006

Blue-silver VS White- blue

It's all about football boots I'm talking. I got my devilish-red Predator Pulsado last year.

Devilish-red Predator Pulse, 2004. Firm ground.
This is the best quality Pulse whereas my Pulsado is the low-end version of it.


I love the color blue and red, of course I'll love to have the both colorway of the boots as a complement to each of them.

Blue-silver Predator Pulse, 2005. Soft gruond.


This year, Adidas had launched the new colorway of Predator Absolute, the next successor of Pulse series. It's white-blue color-oriented.

White-blue Predator Absolute, 2006. Soft ground.


Personally, I like the old Pulse than the new Absolute. The color combination of Pulse is way better than the Absolute. Anyway this color of Absolute was meant for teams who wear blue kits, namely Chelsea. Adidas will replace Umbro as Chelsea's kit supplier in the next EPL season.

Notice that the blue leather from both boots are actually the same color, though the Pulse' leather is more flashy than the Absolute's.

Adidas will dominate the football gears market this year, as Germany are helding the WorldCup in this summer, as Adidas is the main sponsor of the whole game. Nike's a little late in the WC campaign, right now they only launched their Mercurial Vapor III series instead of their arsenal the AirZoomTotal 90 series.

Oh for those who dunno, I'm a big fan of football gears like the boots and balls. The gears has the direct impact to the game nowdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment