29 May 2005

Fucking Luck

26 May 05, Thursday. 12.25am

Ystrdy I was looking foward the Teachers' Day celebration. Although Mun Hue wanted to put me on duty but I rejeted him, saying I want to take photo.

I'm moving around at the ground to snap pics. There were presentation by teachers & students too.

I checked my pocket for the spare batteries I've brought, but I realized I'm lossing one of the battery. B'coz I need that battery desperately, I spent the rest of the first half searching for the battery. I wont mind so much if it's just a normal alkaline battery, but that's a rechargable battery. :(

I rest abit later, I've stop looking for that tiny battery. I'm just wonders around watching the rest of the ceremony, and help PP a little.

Luckily, my friend Shyan Jian brought his new Olympus Camedia. I manage to take a few pics using that. The cam cost RM 700, but loaded with features that RM 1000 priced cams only available. I'm impressed with it's quality, esp pics taken with max digital zooming.

I was entertained by teachers & students' presentation.
P/S: F6, the song is nice, I like it!! :)

When everything is over, Mun Hoe called up a meeting. This time is his first time taking part in such important event, and he's something to say.
He urged me to prepare for our tabloid ready by the end of June. I wish I can do it this holiday, but too bad my com...... (-____-")

Around 1pm, I headed to Cyber Time. Met up with the gang there. I heard they've been there since 9.30am, WOW!!
I paid for 1 hour 'coz later I need to attend tuition.
I've manage to post a short post in my blog there. :D

After tuition my parents fetch me back. We went to Carrefour to buy the battery which I've lost earlier.
Now I'd 2 pairs of the battery, and I dont felt guilty anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment