22 October 2014

Coffee or Wine?

Would you prefer a cup of freshly brewed coffee, or a glass of vintage wine?
Well, if it's past 6 in the evening, the choice will be fermented grape juice over the black magic.


Perfect day = a cup of nice coffee + engaging conversation. :)

Lately I've had a couple glasses of the maroon liquor with bunch of friends. Worry not, as I remain sober all this while. I'd prefer to drink casually and socially, and not for the sake of getting drunk.


Surprisingly good wine from America.

When I recall what had happened over the past few months, oh boy it was something kinda different than what I had experienced so far.

As usual, the Pisces' mind runs wild with imaginations of all the wonderful prospects that seems to be happening.

Alas, all the visualization came to an end, when an arthropod* steps in.

As much as I tried not to be superstitious about horoscope, but at times some of the descriptions are shockingly accurate.


The red Velours

There's a saying, "three strikes and you're out!"

Thrice had struck and for the fourth to happen it will definitely drive things to points of no return. Being slightly optimistic, a temporary meltdown perhaps.

False expectations are shattered, grounded myself back to reality.
A rushed effort may not produce the desired result, to be honest.

Anyway, things had settled down a bit since then. Or at least I hoped so. Cool down period is crucial and an ill-decision will undo everything and it's not just me, but the collateral damage will affect some others around me too, which isn't worth it, really.


Bitter & Sweet

I thought I'm ready to dedicate and commit; I thought I had good intention, but it wasn't the right time for execution.

I do appreciate for some of the priceless moments.
Whatever happens tomorrow, we had today. Cherish the moment.
Cherish your friends, stay true to your principles, live passionately and fully and well. Experience new things. Love and be loved, if you ever get the chance.
Eventually, I realized that....

  • Being nice doesn't pays off at times.


  • Nobody is interested listening to technical blabber, really.


  • It's not about what's right or wrong all the time, but the feel for it.


  • Don't just think about yourself, remember to put yourself in other's shoes.


  • Be a little more patient, and sometimes it's best to say nothing at all.

    Nevertheless, I've learn a lot from this experience and definitely will do better next time.
    For the sake of everyone's interests, the story concludes with past tense for now.

    Blossom of Fall
    Blossom of fall May you bloom and grow, bloom and grow forever.

    * Arthropod refers to a horoscope which falls on fall, if you haven't guessed it.


  • 3 comments: