02 February 2010

Snow In Tokyo (Part II)

* Part I, the Night Edition *

OK, I was abit late to wake up by this morning and couldn't take any good pics of the playground outside. I was still blur as just having woke up from my dream (dream of eating my fav dish, chicken rice with family, commented that my sis' appetite is larger than mine lol).

Snow had started to melt by this morning but there're still some leftovers waiting to be taken pics with.

IMG_8714

It's hard to see the snow on a white car as both are the same colour.
IMG_8715

Pass-by the railroad which I have to cross everyday.
IMG_8718
IMG_8719

Now this is the tricky part.... uphill route with leftover snows. Slippery!
IMG_8723

This little kid and playground.
IMG_8730

A white Nissan and a white Honda.
IMG_8728

I wonder how will the owner clear the snow of this Toyota Harrier.
IMG_8735

It's common to see ice chunks just outside of the house.
IMG_8736
IMG_8733

An empty lot which used to filled with dirt, now turn into white carpet.
IMG_8737

Love this scene. Both portrait and landscape gave different perspectives.
IMG_8741
IMG_8740

When I reached the school naturally everyone were discussing bout the snow as for most of us this is our first encounter with snow lol.

Leftovers outside the classroom.
IMG_8745

Blue sky, balding tree, white ground~
IMG_8751
IMG_8750

Since I brought the camera along, took some other pics in the class as well.

Classmate giving a presentation about global warming.
IMG_8742

The table-tennis gang! The guy in the middle is from HK.
IMG_8747

Cute container for red pepper and garlic. Meow~
IMG_8757

Highlight of the day, today's lunch! Tsukemen special! Ordered the bigger portion and it comes with a bowl of rice as "lunch service"! I can skip my dinner after having this heh.
IMG_8758

So what do I learn for this brief snowing experience?
Naturally it's exciting, but at the same time I can somehow understand why some people hate snowing as it makes commuting much difficult with the slippery road and windy weather. Besides, snow will decrease visibility as well.

For tourist who would only stay at the country for a short period of time, snow can be fun but for the residents, it isn't something bothersome as they need to clear the snow, clean stuffs etc etc.

A little taste of snow like this is good enough for me, although didn't had the chance to have a snow fight with friends hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment