15 May 2009

TAG

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Cheek?
.
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Still a little sleepy, don't feel like waking up but I have to.
.
3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Hostelmates, with whom I can't remember.
.
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
No, eventhough I'm the youngest that doesn't mean I can get everything I want all the time.
.
5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Tried to donate but due to certain complications I can't do it.
Refer here.
.
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Yeah I guess so, but not exactly that close 'til I can share anything with it.
.
7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Nope.... good or bad guys, everyone deserves to live~
.
8. What does your last text message say ?
何でもしない (doing nothing)
.
9. What are you thinking right now ?
Thinking which homework I should be doing tonight.
.
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yeah I think so, but I'd rather be realistic about it. 待っている。
.
11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
~12am.
.
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
A black iPod t-shirt my sis gave me! She got it from an Apple shop in Beijing.
.
13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Yeah, someone is always in my mind right now, if not my brain wouldn't be working well. That someone is myself hahah!
(seriously, if you aren't thinking of yourself, then you're not really a person lol!)
.
14. Who was the last person who text you ?
From hostelmate, asking "w'sup?" lol....
.
NINE person you can think of.
.
1. My fish
2. Rabbie
3. Ms Yeo
4. Michelle
5. Siew Hui
6. Mie Mie
7. Pandaria
8. Hans Zimmer
9. Jack Sparrow
.

.
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
with Pandaria.
.
16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
A miss, so definitely an XX phenotyper.
.
17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
A panda and a fish? Not so good as I wonder if the panda will eat the fish. :P
.
18. What is no.1 studying about ?
What can a fish study? LOL....?!
.
19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
Chat with some of them last night, but some I never chat with before.
.
20.Is no.4 single ?
In a complicated relationship. Other people's relationship better don't ask too much, 38!
.
21. Say something about no.2
The name derived from "rabbit", someone prefer to name things ending with ~ie.
.
22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
Perfect match! Couldn't ask a for better pairing lol!
.
23. Describe no.9
Wicked yet brilliant, damn smart and good at charming people!
.
24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Possible, but no.7 will somehow give way to no.6 I think.
.
25. Do you like no.8 ?
Hell'ya! Without him many movies will be boring!!
.
OK, anyone who's interested in this tag may do it if you like, ain't forcing!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment