10 January 2009

Kitaro's coming here to perform again

Kitaro Live in Genting 2009
Kitaro Live in Genting 2009

Yep, the maestro from Japan is coming to Genting again, performing at the day after my 20th birthday!! :D

Date: 7th March 2009, Sat.
Time: 8pm.
Venue: Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands.

Dunno whether this time can make it or not, but I should be going there to watch with my parents. Hopefully this time we can get better ticks.

In Nov 2007 I attended the previous concert with friends Sun Hua & Kai Heng, as my parents had another function to attend so I had 2 extra ticks. I wouldn't want to waste it, so asked around for any friends interested to go with me.

Of course I wanted to go there and watch again if possible, just see whether my father can get the ticks or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment