20 December 2008

Artworks

My mother showed me a few artworks of mine while she's cleaning up some old stuffs. Was kinda surprise to see my own works dated 10 years ago or so.

Since I was young, I knew that I'm not into drawing and designing but it's a crucial part to develop creativity, so parents sent me for art class.
Back then I didn't take it seriously and spent most of my time there chatting with others, so says my mother.

These are the works from year 1997, when I was standard 2.

Not the best looking "music booklet".
IMG_0462

Playground artwork. Was inspired by some of the playgrounds which I've played back then, if I'm not mistaken, should be the Lake Gardens playground located near the Parliament.

IMG_0460

I remember the fancy towers that excites me the most when I was still a kiddo. I find it amusing that I did include the ice-cream vendor in the artwork too, no idea I was that observant last time lol.

This is the work from year 1998, a poster propagating "Reading is a good habit".
Was surprise to see the colour that I chose for this artwork fits in nicely, probably one of the best artwork I've ever produced? lol....

IMG_0461

Mother did found some artworks drawn by my sister too.

Unfinished sketches. Should be something to do with the Mooncake Festival.

IMG_0466
IMG_0467

If these were to be coloured, it would be great.

Her coloured artwork on ants. Dated Aug 26 1994.
IMG_0468

I can say that I'm an artistic guy, but not into the drawing part. Still, it's a form of art which some would've know how to appreciate it.

For me, I appreciate the other form of art, that is the sound, the music, the sound of music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment