28 November 2008

Fruitful Day

0915 rushed to the LPC Japan Education Centre to submit the final document. Was able to discuss some matters with Mr Loke himself personally. I'm concern regarding the courses that I'll be taking for the ABK language school.

Luckily for me whom chose Art stream this time, other than the compulsory Japanese language, I'm free to choose from a few elective subjects like Geography, History & English.

I flip through the syllabus and laughed on the English text. Their level of English required for university enrolment is equivalent to UPSR's English! Or better a little, PMR standard?
Anyway, I'm likely to take the Geography & History lesson (though it's optional) as I can learn more things from there. Besides, I'm more interested in these subjects than Science, honestly.

Now I don't feel so bad of studying there now, once my queries are answered I'm more relieved.

I headed to Low Yat Plaza at 1030. Spend quite some time to survey the price here and there and finally got everything done by 1230, where I had my lunch at the basement restaurant.
Ordered a salmon bento set. The rice, soup, vege are nice, but too bad the salmon scores pretty low mark. It's too dry to my liking, and the sauce taste just like Chinese sauce instead of the advertised Japanese sauce.

Since I still got some time to spare I headed to Sg Wang Plaza to hangout abit. It's not really my type of place, just to check it out after a few years I didn't step foot into this plaza. Anyhow, I managed to get a few CDs here.

There's a Maxis roadshow going on in the atrium, and I took part in the football-juggling game with another 9 contestants. Well, I didn't get the top prize and settled for consolation.

Since my business is done, headed home at 1430.

Here's my shopped items:

Western Digital My Passport Essential external HDD 320GB, RM 285.
Western Digital My Passport Essential external HDD

Microsoft Compact Optical Mouse 500, RM 39.
Microsoft Compact Optical Mouse 500

Universal Adaptor, RM 12.50.
Airline Adaptor, RM 20.

Final Fantasy VI Piano Collection by Nobuo Uematsu, RM 21.
Final Fantasy VI Piano Collection

崖の上のポニョ (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea) OST by Joe Hisaishi, RM 17.
崖の上のポニョ Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea OST

Total: RM 394.50 (excluding the meal & transport fees).

No comments:

Post a Comment