17 October 2008

A little update

Just to let you guys know that I'm still around! Been writing a few posts but haven't complete it so just save as draft for the time being.

Exam starts next week with 2 Maths papers, Applied Maths is quite fun to work on but Pure Maths sure is pain in the ass, if you dunno how to do it. I noticed that I can do first few questions but stuck at the last few questions. Curse you vector!

Slowly planning things to do after the exam now. One thing I should not forget is the video thingy of college pics I mentioned, Nov-Dec is a great time to make things happened as last few years I did my videos around that time-frame too. So.... just wait and see, soon my masterpiece will roll out!  ;)

Sis CLY coming back for a week as a short break from work. Since the wireless connection is pretty much useless now, so I guess I'll have lesser online hours as she'll be working at home through the wired network. 

It's good for me though, as I need to spend lesser time on the net, concentrate on doing the final revisions....

Hmm... I realised I haven't write a full post bout college, with the pics too. Jolene wrote her's already, so it's just a matter of time when I'll write one.

That's all for now, I'll try to finish up my "Audiophile" post....

No comments:

Post a Comment