24 September 2008

My CD collections

I guess I don't need to state that I'm a big fan of music, especially instrumental music. Over the years I've bought quite a number of CDs which slowly builds up my album collections.
I would not hesitate to spend a sum of money to buy the CDs as I think it's worth all the money spend on it.

So here's a few CDs from my entire collections....

Yanni collections:
Yanni Live! The Concert Event DVD [got it from an agent from US]
Yanni Concert in Tribute DVD [sis CLH's gift from Shanghai]
Yanni Live At The Acropolis DVD [sis CLY's gift from Beijing]
Yanni Live! The Concert Event [got it from an agent from US]
Yanni Live At The Acropolis [sis CLY's gift from Beijing]
Yanni Gold compilation album [sis CLY pass down to me]
"Love Songs" [sis CLY's gift from Beijing]
"Port of Mystery" [sis CLY's gift from Beijing]

My sisters contributed the most albums for my Yanni collections, thanks alot!

Yanni albums

Maksim collections:
"The Piano Player" [got it during his Showcase back in 2004]
"Variations" [sometime in 2004, autographed by Maksim himself]
"A New World" [Oct 2005, at KLCC's Tower Records (now closed down)]
"Electrik" [few days into SPM exam in year 2006, the cheapest album I ever bought]
Essential Maksim DVD [got it from Taiwan in 2005]

Maksim albums

Kenny G collections:
"Rhythm and Romance" [during his concert at Genting, 2008, signed as well]
Kenny G Greatest Hits [family bought this album few years ago]

Kenny G albums

Nobuo Uematsu / Final Fantasy collections:
Final Fantasy VIII OST [I bought it last year I think, didn't blog about it]
"More Friends: Music From Final Fantasy" [bought it few months back in VideoEzy, KLCC]
Potion Relaxin' with Final Fantasy [bought it few months back in VideoEzy, KLCC]

I wanna get Final Fantasy VI OST, but it is out of stock currently. :(

Final Fantasy albums

Joe Hisaishi collections:
W.D.O. Best [sis CLH's gift from Shanghai]
Studio Ghibli collection [from a Book Fair last year I think]

I like this guy, but it isn't easy to get Joe Hisaishi's albums here, so have to find it elsewhere.

Joe Hisaishi albums

Kitaro collections:
"Thinking of You"
"Sacred Journey of Ku-Kai volume 3"
Kitaro The Essential Collection II
The Best of Kitaro II
Kitaro Best DVD
[bought some of the albums last year Nov during his concert.]

Kitaro albums

Some random albums:
Bond "Explosive" [got it at Speedy Video at Genting, Dec 2006]
Enya "Amarantine" [got it from Taiwan in 2005]
Ryuichi Sakamoto "Moto Tonic" [sis CLY's gift from Beijing]
Vangelis "Odessey" [got it last year from Tower Records, KLCC]
DJ Tiesto "Just Be" [got it last year from Tower Records, KLCC]

Random albums

A missing album: "The Last Emperor" OST by Ryuichi Sakamoto.

"The Last Emperor" OST by Ryuichi Saskamoto & David Byrne


There are still a few albums which I did not include in this post.

It's likely that this collection will grow bigger and bigger as time moves on, as I'm still in a quest for hunting down the albums I want.

Too bad it's quite hard to find the albums nowadays around KL. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment