23 July 2007

One of the best book I've ever read

In case you're not sure what book I'm talking about, it is the latest and last book of Harry Potter series. I don't think I need to mention the name, do I?

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows


So I read the "book", finished it say, within 24 hours? Spent most of my Sunday reading the book on the screen you know.

Again and again I've to repeat this book is a good ending for the series, really. If you've read previous 6 books before this last book, you'll feel the same too. And if you haven't read the previous books and eager want to read the last episode, I strongly advise you read all 6 books before laying your hand on the 7th book. It doesn't make too much sense as you just read the last book alone.
Read it in sequence:
  1. Philosopher's Stone
  2. Chamber of Secret
  3. Prisoner of Azkaban
  4. Goblet of Fire
  5. Order of Phoenix
  6. Half Blood Prince
  7. Deathly Hallows


I shall not disclose too much content of the story, if you want to know either read the book or find it elsewhere. It is not that hard to find out things bout the book?

Anyway when I could get the REAL copy of the book soon, I'd read it once more. Reading the story on the screen and the book is totally different experience you know.

"I see what Bellatrix meant...you really need to mean it." said Harry Potter when casting the Cruciatus curse on a Death Eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment