26 September 2006

Much anticipated albums

Recently there's 2 albums released, one of Maksim's "Electrik", and another one is Yanni's "Yanni Live! The Concert Event" DVD.

Maksim
Maksim - Electrik

Yanni


If things went pretty smooth for me, I might be able to get Maksim's album at the end of Oct or early Nov, I really want to get it before final exam, SPM starts at 15th Nov!

As for Yanni's album.... heh, I might get it from a source from US soon, I expect to recieve it within Oct, or early Nov. I'll write more about that when I've got the time.

Anyway, here's an interesting video I'd like to share, from Yanni's new DVD.
Video length: 2 mins 30 secs.



If you're really interested with Yanni, this is another video you must watch!
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSPCqmbG0OU

No comments:

Post a Comment