11 May 2006

Football fans love sexy football

BBC SPORT - Fans love sexy football

One in 10 male football fans would rather watch their team play than have sex, according to a survey....

Football is evil.

This is a rather interesting topic. I guess it's not only British who enjoys football more than playing with woman.

I look at myself, and other football fans around. Noticed that this case is actually already happened in my life.
For some strange reasons, I prefer watch watch Ronaldinho's dribbling more than anything else.... I'm just totally hooked with football.

I hope you'll understand what I mean by that, Ronaldinho's dribbling.... the most entertaining football on Earth!!



I'm crazy about football, but that doesnt mean I wont bother girls at all... stil not as crazy as football hooligans....

No comments:

Post a Comment