07 June 2005

Beckham's new Predator Pulse

Firstly spotted him wearing the new boots when he's training in US.


Then he's launching his new boots, PREDATOR PULSE II Silver Dragon.(I call that, dunno it's offical name yet.)









Currently there's no further news about that boots, but if they available I'll consider getting one. Those dragon marks are so cool!!! :D (Look closely at the side of the boots, if u didnt notice the dragon I'm talking about.)

OFF TOPIC:

Saw this Nike AirZoomTotal 90 III boots, which has the inverted colorway with the one I had.




This is my boots with the inverted colorway.
Nike AZT 90 III TF

Oh btw, I'm really a big fan of football boots for Adidas and Nike. :P

[UPDATE 9TH JUNE 05]

Finally I get afew nice shot of the Bechkam's new Predator Pulse Dragon.

Predator Pulse Dragon SG.


Predator Pulse Dragon FG.


The Predator Pulse Dragon series looks similiar to the previous version of Predator Pulse II Metalic Silver.


Photos from Pro Direct Soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment