12 May 2005

GBA -> Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

It's been quite some time I didnt touch GBA games in my com. Today I notice this game I dwnlded some time ago, I know it's a nice game but I havent try it yet.
'coz of boredom, I decide to try this game out.

Screenshots

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aeris(Aerith in game) from Final Fantasy VII.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Squall(Leon in game) from Final Fantasy VIII.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In-game.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Battle witl Axel(Boss).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Boss KO'd.

Since it's created by Square-Enix, so there's no problem for me to see characters from FF series in this game. However, I do notice there's lots of Disney characters in the game. I dunno why, this game was a game mix up with Square-Enix and Disney characters.
Weird, but this is a fun game!! :D

GBA ROM can be dwnlded here.

1 comment: