18 May 2005

Exam Day 8, 18 May 05

Hmm... English paper II was harder than I thought. Lots of things to do, but still manage to cope everything off.

Thankfully, Add Math isnt that hard as I thought, but yet it's quite hard for me. I've not enough time to complete all the questions. Mainly is b'coz I'm nervous and rush. I spent too many times to calculate small figures, like factor. But overall I'm quite satisfy and I guess I wont fail this paper. :)

Tomorrow got PJK(a stupid subject just like Moral) and Phyz. Planning to use the time before PJK test to read Phyz, then in tuition revise Chem for Friday's last paper.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Today nothing much happens... really.... just a dull day with exam. Didnt goto anywhere today(other than canteen and toilet). Hmm....

Yet another boring day of my life. :
----------
Nightingale - Yanni.

No comments:

Post a Comment