23 May 2005

Dinner at Bangsar

This evening my father took the family for a dinner at his friend's house in Bangsar. As usual, I gear up myself with digi cam and mp3 player to kill off some time.

Pics taken while heading to Bangsar.
PICT0039 PICT0038
PICT0036 PICT0033

Since the dinner is about my primary school(SRJK Mun Yee), so I've got chance to meet up afew teachers. It's good to see they're fine. :)

After the dinner I dont really have anything to do. Caught afew pics and sit at a corner listen to my music, while other "seniors" discuss about SPM. I dont have the mood to join them 'coz I just had my exam. Give me a break!

Pics taken in my father's friend house.
PICT0042
PICT0049

I left around 10pm. On the way back I ask my father to take a road with more things let me to shot. He ignore, and drive along Jln Sambathan(I think).
Well I'd my luck today. There was a Wesak Day parade on route. Just beside KL Sentral station. The parade are heading to a nearby Buddhist temple, the famous Brickfileds Temple in Kuala Lumpur.
My father stop the car allowing me to snap afew pics. Well too bad only afew pics are visible, the rest are mess up. :(

Pics from the Wesak Day parade.
PICT0064 PICT0060
PICT0059 PICT0063

1 comment:

  1. O_o
    The concept of his blog is almost similiar as mine O_o
    http://LunatikBunnie.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete