15 March 2005

Religion test

You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul.

Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

75%

Buddhism

71%

agnosticism

67%

Islam

58%

Paganism

54%

Satanism

42%

Christianity

38%

Hinduism

38%

Judaism

29%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com


Hmm..... I somehow do have a strange feeling towards religion stuff.
My family is a Buddhist family, but I somehow gets some Christianity education at my early age. I do sometimes had imagination of Eden.... the eternity garden of all beings.
For now.... I rather dont think much about religion. Although I do went to temple sometimes, but I dunno why I thinkz about Christianity though. I think one of the reason is b'coz afew close friends of mine are Christians.
For now I do nto have the rights to choose religion myself. It'll be 5 more years later. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment