07 March 2005

First exam is drivin' nearer.

First of all I'd like to shout out....
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT NEIGHBOUR DOING THERE!!! OPENLY BURNING WITHOUT HAVING ANY CONCERN WITH WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR ENVIRONMENT!!! OH I WISH HE COULD BE SENTENCE IN JAIL AND RECALL WHAT HE'VE DONE TO DESTROY THE NATURE!!!

End of anger.

Sigh...... the first exam of the year is about to begin in 2 days time. I barely prepared some of it.
I'm looking down with my Phyz this time, 'coz I'm still not very sure what is it about. :S

As what I see, I understand Chem and Bio quite well. AddMath I manage to keep on the track although I think myself still lack of practises. Sej I'm having pressure b'coz of Chandran..... -____-"

I'm going to do revision based on my tuition notes and Sej text book. Oh well....

Listening: Reason - Gundam Seed Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment