25 July 2005

Harry Potter 6 in Star Wars III

Case #1

I know how the last book will end *spoilers*
From: VGFIL | Posted: 7/20/2005 12:43:14 PM | Message Detail
*Spoiler Warning*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ron: It's over, Harry. I have the high ground.

Harry: You underestimate my power!

Ron: Don't try it.

Harry follows, and Ron hexes his best friend something fierce.

Harry struggles to pull himself up the tree with his mechanical hand. His thin leather Michael Jackson glove has been burned off. He keeps sliding down because he's horrible at climbing.

Ron: (continuing) . . . You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy Voldemort, not join him. It was you who would bring balance to England, not leave it in Darkness.

Ron picks up Harry's wand and begins to walk away. He stops and looks back.

Harry: I hate you!

Ron: You were my best friend, Harry. I loved you.

Original: Anakin in Mustafar having the final battle with Obi-Wan.


Case #2
From: Sam Drugringer | Posted: 7/23/2005 1:42:19 AM | Message Detail
Lupin arrives with Three Aurors to arrest Snape.

Snape: Lupin. I take it Draco has been Captured then. I must say, you're here sooner than expected.

Lupin: In the name of the Ministry of Magic, you are under arrest, Snape.

Lupin and the other Aurors ignite their Wands.

Snape: Are you threatening me, Master Auror?

Lupin: The Board of govoners will decide your fate.

Snape: (burst of anger) I am the govoners!

Lupin: Not yet!

Snape stands, a Wand appears out of his cloak sleeve, and he spins toward the JEDI.

Snape: It's treason, then.

A close shot of Snape as the fight begins. Close shots of the aurors getting Killed down by Snape. Snape and Lupin continue to fight.

Lupin and the Death Eater fight their way down the hallway and into the main office area. Snape is able to slam Lupin against the wall, but he recovers before the Teacher can kill him.

In the heat of battle, Lupin cuts the window behind the Chancellor's desk, and it crashes away. Lupin is forced out onto the ledge, which is twenty stories up. They fight over the precipice. Harry arrives to see Snape and Lupin fighting.

They stop as Lupin forces Snape to drop his wand. Snape and Lupin start yelling at each other.

Lupin: You are under arrest, My Lord.

Snape: Harry! I told you it would come to this. I was right. The OotP are taking over.

Lupin: You fool. The oppression of the Evil will never return. Your plot to regain control of the school is over . . . you have lost . . .

Snape: No! No! You will die!

Snape raises his Wand, and lightning bolts shoot out. They are blocked by Lupin's Wand. Snape is pushed back against the window sill.

Snape: He is a traitor, Harry.

Lupin: He's the traitor. Stop him!

Snape: Come to your senses, boy. The OotP are in revolt. They will betray you, just as they betrayed me.

Lupin: Aarrrrggghhhhh . . .

Snape: You are not one of them, Harry. Don't let him kill me.

Lupin: Aarrrrggghhhhh . . .

Snape: I am your pathway to power. I have the power to save Ginny. You must choose. You must stop him.

Lupin: Don't listen to him, Harry.

Snape: Help me! Don't let him kill me. I can't hold on any longer. Ahhhhhhh . . . ahhhhhhh . . . ahhhhhhh . . .

Lupin pushes Snape out to the edge of the ledge. As the Wizard moves closer, the bolts from Snape's Wand begin to arch back on him. The Death Eater's face begins to twist and distort. His eyes become yellow as he struggles to intensify his powers.

Snape: I can't ... I give up. Help me. I am weak ... I am too weak. Don't kill me. I give up. I'm dying. I can't hold on any longer.

Lupin: You Death eaters are disease. I am going to end this once and for all.

Harry: You can't kill him, Sir. He must stand trial.

Lupin: He has too much control of the Ministry and the Board of Governers. He is too dangerous to be kept alive.

Snape: I'm too weak. Don't kill me. Please.

Harry: It is not Dumbledore's way . . .

Lupin raises his Wand to kill Snape.

Harry: (continuing) He must live . . .

Snape: Please don't, please don't . . .

Harry: I need him . . .

Snape: Please don't . . .

Harry: NO!!!

Just as Lupin is about to kill Snape, Harry steps in and Preforms Expelliarmus on Lupin

As Lupin stares at Harry in shock, Snape springs to life.

The full force of Snape's powerful Bolts blasts Lupin. He attempts to deflect them with his one good hand, but the force is too great. As blue rays engulf his body, he is flung out the window and falls twenty stories to his death. No more screams. No more moans. Snape lowers his Wand.

Original: Mace Windu heading to Palpatine's office to seize him, while Anakin interrupt the battle in the end.

Taken from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment