02 June 2015

Memorable May

May has been a special month for me, as it signifies progress in my life for the past 2 years. 

In May 2014 I went back to KL briefly and successfully landed my first job. 

A year later in 2015, after spending 2 weeks back home, I came back to Tokyo fully recharged and looking forward for the challenges in work. 

Work hard on weekdays, and play hard in weekends. 

The Thai Festival in mid of May is an annual event that I wouldn't miss, for it's glorious Thai food, which suits well for my Malaysian taste bud. 


The next day, joined fellow committee members of MSAJ for fiery dinner at Manhattan Fish Market. 



A week later, went to Naruto and Star Wars exhibition at Roppongi Hills. 




Attended the official Dinner with Malaysian Prime Minister Najib with fellow Malaysians at Palace Hotel Tokyo. 


And lastly, enjoyed some nice curry rice at Penang Restaurant near Tokyo Tower. 


So as you can see, May has been a wonderful month for me. I'm grateful for everything and everyone who's been involved. 

Let's hope June and months to come will be as great as May! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment