16 August 2009

This Summer Holiday

Here's a brief summary on what I did this summer holiday.

* 31 July 2009 (Fri)
Visited Ueno Zoo.
IMG_2008
IMG_2010
IMG_2009


* 2 ~ 9 Aug 2009.
One week back in KL.

Prologue.
IMG_2321
IMG_2601

KL Update #1.
IMG_2380
Durian

KL Update #2.
IMG_2441
IMG_2554
IMG_2539

KL Update #3.
IMG_2618
IMG_2664

* 14 Aug 2009 (Fri).
Tokyo skyline view and Naruto exhibit at Sunshine City, Ikebukuro.
IMG_2699
IMG_2740


Hmm.... so today's the last day of the 17 days summer holiday. I've mixed feelings while writing this.

I've no issues whether this summer holiday is too short or too long, it's just nice for me. Been busy with lots of stuffs keeping myself kinda occupied, but there's still the free time to chill out too, relaxing moments.

Well sometimes when we're too free, our mind tend to wonders around thinking and analysing things. It's not all the time that the result of the thought is something we're happy bout.

There has been ups and downs in my thought, a sensation I don't really like as it's like lack of security, uncertainties in life.

I hope that going back to school tomorrow, my feelings can somewhat settled down. Looking forward to attend the class again, and joke along with friends~ Hopefully by that I'll feel better. And besides, gonna work hard for my Japanese language studies.

As for part-time job which I'm kinda worried lately, I'll just look around. After all, it's not easy to balance both study and job together. My family understand this as well but I just don't feel like put more burden on them.

LOL kinda funny.... now am feeling good writing here. Moments ago I was gloomy but now seems to be fine. Emotional imbalance eh....

Anyway I'll be doing good here, am able to take care of myself and most importantly, work hard for my future!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey,so u did come back to kl? Haha,must have missed the food a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi JH! long time on see!
    ya just back for a week, am missing M'sian food now lol....
    take care there in IMU!

    ReplyDelete