06 June 2009

MYSH's tag

1 . What have you been doing recently?
busying with school stuffs and my life~ :)

2 . Do you ever turn your handphone off?
so far no, keep it running 24/7 as I use it as my alarm clock.

3 . What happened at 10am today?
zzz.....

4 . When did you last cry?
April I think, was watching Okuribito lol.

5 . Believe in Fate/Destiny?
yeah, don't expect anyone just fall for you if you didn't work hard for it.

6 . What do you want in life now?
financial stability, and mentally prepared for things in the future.

7 . Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
I prefer the hood from my jacket, umbrella is not so useful if the rain is heavy....

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?
Listen to music, think, and then sleep.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
black long bottom I got from NS days.

10 . What are the nicest things in your inbox?
inbox? e-mail? SMS? or the postal inbox?

11 . Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
hmm..... as simplle and direct as possible?

12 . Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
nope, all are my own cloths. :D

13 . What was the last movie you caught?
Sword of the Stranger, a Japanese anime movie.

14 . What are you proud of ?
Myself, my interest, my background, my heritage, everything that is related to me. :)

15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it fr0m?
from my Nokia 5310... dated back last year 7 July, a friend asking me whether I got his tutorial paper lol.

16 . What was the last song you sang out loud?
can't remember lol....

17 . Do you have any nicknames?
yep a few, like CLF etc.

18 . What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
someone is confuse with something and need to discuss about it.

19 . What time did you go to sleep last night?
almost 3am lol.

20 . Are you currently happy?
yeah am kinda happy now, nothing much to worry about. :)

21 . Who gives you the best advice?
from books, or through some inspiring blogs?

22 . Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
huh?

23 . Who do you talked to on phone last night?
nay.

24 . Is something bugging you right now?
not really. :)

25 . Who is the last person to make you laugh?
random friends~

26.Do you like yurself?
yep, the best in me! :D

27.You want $5 or $10?
both ok?

28.Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
sometimes, but prefer to be the smart guy.

29.Who is your best best best fren?
not so sure about it.

30.What will you do if you like that boy?
OMG i not gay!!

31.Who are your favourite stars?
Stars? So many of them, mostly are instrumentalist musicians.

32.You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
nope, i don't hate anyone.

33.Do you had even stead before?
I dun understand this question.

34.what type of girl do you like?
someone whom I can talk things with, and shares teh same interest. :)

35.Now are you single/attached?
physically single, but mentally taken. GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment