19 April 2008

TARC as it happens

Quite awhile I didnt write bout things happening in college. This week was fun, especially the advertisement diploma students came up with the fantastic campaign to promote some brands like Getsby, Loreal, J.Co Donuts etc. There's the the free-for-all games, getting freebies, and if you're lucky enough you might won some nice prizes.

After Friday GP class I planned to goto CIT lab to online while waiting for the last Bio lecture, but Bryan asked me bout the lecture whether it's cancelled or not. I went to ask Mr Low the admin instead. At that time I realised Mr Low is using the same phone I'm using now, same colour too, just that he bought it much expensive than I did. :P

Well, the last lecture was cancelled because Ms G fall sick. Heh, the students joked she must be ill from marking our Bio P2, which she said marking the papers are much stressful than studying for master and degree in university lol.

I'm not going CIT then, instead I goto Canteen 2 to join friends for the advertisement campaign there, enjoy all the games hahah. It was fun, getting all those freebies as well as entertaining ourselves with those games.

Chipster
Pic047

Walls ice cream
Pic048

Old Town Kopitiam
Pic049

Justea
Pic050

J.Co Donuts
Pic062

Loreal
Pic064

Getsby
Pic065

Moos ice-cream
Pic066

Casting the votes here, poor thing.
Pic063

I just get few nicky snacks, but my friends got quite some good stuffs there. Li Hong & Shindy both won a J.Co Donut, Yew Lee won a "The Forbidden Kingdom" cap, and many more. I didnt see it all as I left earlier...

Here's some random pics from college.

Miau Lik with his PSP, easily got distracted when he plays it.
Pic034

Fume chamber in Chem lab. We use it when we're dealing with highly volatile compounds.
Pic038

White mice, waiting to be dissected. Sacrifice in the name of science!
Pic039

Blood smear slide, clearly showing red blood cell and white blood cell.
Pic057

Some microscopic slide samples.
Pic059

Tang Yang's shirt, I see dumb people. LOL!
Pic061

No comments:

Post a Comment