30 January 2008

Inactive blogging

First of all, sorry for not updating the blog that often as usual. smile_sad

Basically I do not have much spare time to fool around. Was carried away with test IV & assignments. smile_confused

A hectic life I'm having now, I've mentioned many times that this is gonna be an important and busy year, so I dont really have time for extra stuffs. As for my precious leisure time I mostly spend it on listening music to "detoxify" or rest.

Hmm.... music has been playing a big part of my life these days. I'm addicted to it, much like people rely so much on cigs and drugs. For me, music is my drug, I hardly can content myself without it.
One of my current favourite song is "Summer" by Joe Hisaishi. I've put it in this blog now, it's on the right-sidebar. Not a long piece, just 1 min plus, pretty relaxing & easy song.  Cool

I'll try to sort out some time to write more.... Friday is a public holiday so I'll have sometime to rest well and perhaps regain my blogging spirit. We'll see then.  smile_wink

No comments:

Post a Comment