01 January 2007

National Service 1st batch

The 1st batch of trainees for the PLKN departed today, the 1st of January 2007. Some of my friends are chosen for this 1st batch, so they're gonna disappear for awhile for 3 months.

It's hard to list out those who're going. Hmm.... Yee Kai, Huey Jiun, Yin Wan, Keat Xiung, May Chee, Zhan Chuan, Lih Yeh.... and who else? Couldnt remember all of them because so many people are going!

Me? I'm chosen for the 2nd batch, will be away from 18th March to 9 June. I've to struggle the days without computer & Internet. Oh gosh....

Well luckily, I'm not alone. Many friends are going on the 2nd batch too. So at least, the chances I have to be chosen in the same camp with some friends is higher. :)

But still.... this is a total different experience for me. I've been away from home for 3 weeks and I'm still ok with it, but 3 months?!?!? Oh gosh....

No comments:

Post a Comment