07 January 2005

What the F rules!!! >:(

I admit humanbeing can make mistakes, but this rules was one of the most foolish mistakes ever done by my school's admin Mdm Soong.

New rule:

Students are disallow to play football at anywhere, anytime.

WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been playing football for years, and this rules are killin' me crazy!!! >:(

My school has a big field, and the weather and soil are mostly in good condition. Just how the heck the teachers doesnt allow students to play?

They gave a lame reason: scare the ball will injured other students, which this case happens last year. But that time the admin only limit students to play at grassfield, nowhere else. I think that's reasonable, but now...... cant even play............ AND THAT IS REALLY WHAT THE FUCK RULES I EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MotM: Believe - Cher.(A legendary classic. B))

1 comment:

  1. Then whta's the point of having a field in the first place? :P

    You should tell her that students get injured because they stupidly cross the field when ppl are playing on the field...

    geez...just dont WALK NEAR THE FOOTBALLERS...dur! @__@

    ReplyDelete