1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tag and list their names.
4. No tags back!
Well I kinda enjoy doing these tagging stuffs when I've nothing much to update this blog.
well well..well.. here it start ...
1) I'm a budding audiophile.
2) Was being called "music maniac", "music perfectionist" because I'm so into the musical details, I want to listen the best quality of music!
3) Been playing the computer since the MS-DOS era.
4) Favourite food would be almost anything to do with chicken (except cooked with bitter-gourd or overcooked).
5) I enjoy all sorts of cuisines, since there're no dietary restriction so I can eat almost anything I want.
6) Would love to had a cup of ice chilled beverage during a blazing hot day (like today!).
7) I dislike alcoholic drinks but I'm doing fine with wine and jolly shandy.
8) Travelled to few places before: China X2, Taiwan, and Perth.
9) Was interested studying in Australia before, such a lovely place to study, love the atmosphere over there!
10) Socially-speaking I may need some time to warm up when meeting someone new.
11) Been writing blog for some years. Nov 2009 would be the 5th anniversary of this blog. :)
12) Was happy to earn a few bucks through blogging! Absolutely handy when I need some cash to spend on something.
13) An avid Nokia user. It's hard to made my change to other brands, but SE is looking good (especially their W series).
14) Sometimes I think that my thought is more matured than those around me. Been thinking some future plans for now....
15) Lastly, I hate flashy people who would like to show off their stuffs, especially those who thought they're the best and the rest are craps. Right now I'm still trying to adapt studying alongside with one of this kind of person.
Hmmm.... dunno whom to tag, as lately many friends are busy with their university or college stuffs.