30 July 2006

Unforgettable Concert

Like I mentioned in my earlier post, my family went to Shah Alam to watch a concert, featuring Victor Wong(品冠) & Emil Chou(周华健). Heh, father got 5 invitations from the organiser, SP Setia and we're very lucky to get VIP ticks. :D

All of us had a great time, the performance was superb. My first experience listen to 周华健's life performance, one of my all-time-fav chinese singer. 20 years since he began his career, his songs are evergreen.
My parents enjoyed the show as well, while me and sis' went a little wild there, we're exicted!!

Picture 107 (Medium)
Picture 110 (Medium)
Picture 112 (Medium)

Full credit to the organiser SP Setia, a successful housing-development company. The houses they build are masterpieces, if it wasnt financial issue, my father might have bought one house over there, although it's quite far away from the city centre.

We've recorded the video for the concert, I will post it here some time later, need some time to process though...

Some fireworks pics after the concert.... very beautiful.

Picture 123 (Medium)Picture 142 (Medium)
Picture 155 (Medium)Picture 166 (Medium)

No comments:

Post a Comment