12 March 2005

Questions regarding music.

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

It shows 6.54 GB of space being used for media files in my WMP 10 Library section.

2. The CD you last bought?

MegaDance Hits 1990-2000. I got that at Carrefour, just a few days after I get my PMR result. Lots of nice song.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

Well, I'm listening to MLTR's "Take Me To Your Heart" while answering this question.

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

Hmm..... this question is a tricky one. I thinkz I'll only list out the 5 fav songs from Maksim..... 'coz the rest it'll be cracking my head to think of it. :(

  • Croatian Rhapsody
    That's the reason why I like Maksim very much. I didnt really notice this song when KY burnt a CD for me, including this track by Maksim. When I listen the whole CD, I end up addicted in this wonderful music. There's no doubt if one day Croatia is planning to replace their national anthem with Croatian Rhapsody. :D


  • Kolibre
    The main single of Variations. I love this more tha I love Maksim's notable "Flight Of The Bumble Bee". Kolibre is a fast pace song, quite similiar to FotB. I'm amaze when I watch the MV of Kolibre. Maksim's hands are like ghostly hand hitting on every notes without any mistakes, and he do it in high speed!!


  • Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini
    A long song though. Firstly I dont like this song. But after I watch it's MV in his PREMIERE Performance DVD in Round House, London 2003, I started to love this one. It starts with a joking-like tune, followed by an amazing piano tricks by Maksim himself. The song lasted for about 10 mins, and the song ends with a sudden grand finale. The song was totally down at the end of the track, then suddently the whole song risen up with a quick pace and then, it ends with a simple touch.


  • Totentanz
    Maksim call this song as his fav in Variations. The name "Totentanz" can be translated into "Dance of Macabre" or "Dance of Death". This song is a haunted song when I first listen to it, but soon I started to like this song. I dunno why but I'd like it. :D


  • Cubana
    One of the major pieces in The Piano Player. This piece is a lively one, it's totally different than any other music performed by Maksim. I'm starting to become lively once I listen to this song.


  • ----------------------------------------
    Strangly, I dont like the song "Exodus" very much even though it's very popular. I feel the tune of the song is not the taste I like.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment