04 November 2011

Reflection of October

October has been one of the busiest months in the entire year as it marks the start of autumn semester and lots of activities going on, thanks to the rather cool weather.

Luckily for me it was an interesting month. Would like to share a few pics here since I don't think it's possible for me to came up with the usual lots-of-pictures-filled post at the moment.

So, here we go.

Kawagoe Matsuri (16 Oct)
One of the famous regional festival (川越まつり) happened to be located within cycling distance. Last year couldn't make it as I was busy settling moving out from hostel.
(album link)

IMG_4539

IMG_4570

IMG_4551

IMG_4584

IMG_4587

Shobi University Festival 2011 (22 Oct)
My university's annual festival (尚美祭), this year I'm free to roam around as last year I helped out handling one of the booth. We were selling Thai food last year lol.
(album link)

IMG_4662

IMG_4659

Okinawa ramen. Surprisingly I like the taste very much, perhaps is because of it's southern origin huh?
IMG_4646

IMG_4648

IMG_4649

IMG_4653

Autumn Headphone Festival & Meiji Shrine (29 Oct)
I missed the spring's, and luckily it was held twice a year so I managed to salvage what I missed earlier this year. I'm a headphone/earphone freak, though there are still lots of things to be learn about audio.
(album link)

Audio Technica's 50th anniversary earphone, CKW1000. Wooden earphone with titanium casing. Splendid sound and of course, comes with a hefty price tag.
IMG_4708

Couldn't resist it to get this monitor earphone for a bargain price! It's a Westone UM2 RC btw. Priced at JPY 19,800.
IMG_4712
IMG_4827

Had a stroll at Meiji Shrine (明治神宮), one of the rare gems in Tokyo.
IMG_4711

IMG_4728

IMG_4749

IMG_4743

Cosmos Flowers
Again at the same place where I took lots of wonderful flower pictures last year.
(album link)

IMG_4696

IMG_4703

IMG_4767

IMG_4769

IMG_4790

Alright I hope this would keep faithful blog readers pleased. Will try to dig out more time to blog if I can.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment