08 September 2010

Back in Malaysia (Part II)

#3 Sunway Pyramid with friends!

Well believe it or not, this is my first visit to Sunway Pyramid after all these years lol.... Ashame I should be of myself but anyway I've been there finally!

Late lunch at Che Go, Korean restaurant. Siew Lee's holding her beloved Kitty instant camera.
IMG_5863

With the ladies, Emily and Michelle.
IMG_5884

The ladies aka sisters, Emily, Siew Lee & Michelle.
IMG_5885

Group photo!
IMG_5893

We've actually watched Lee Hom's movie "恋爱通告". After that when we went to Popular bookstore I picked up the album hah.
IMG_5945

Kenny G CD and DVD is cheap here!
IMG_5946

Support local production! Ice Kacang Puppy Love!
IMG_5947

#4 Random shots.

Bandar Kinrara Permai is another new neighbourhood close to mine.
IMG_5957

A sample house unit.
IMG_5965

Nice neighbourhood surrounded with lots of greens.
IMG_5964

Panoramic view not far from my place. Still have lots of lands waiting to be developed.
IMG_5971_stitch

Chicken rice dinner at father's friend's residence at Templar's Park with this million-dollar view.
IMG_6000

"Back in Malaysia"
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV finale
Reached Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment