20 March 2010

Unpublished Pics

Noticed there're some pictures I've taken in the past but didn't manage to post 'em up here as I didn't write a dedicated blog post for it lol. There're much things happening in my life over here just that I didn't got the right timing to write it out.

Izakaya session with friends, Lester Ho, Kesenaitsumi, Danielle and the rest. It happens to fall on my 21st birthday heh.
IMG_0537_stitch

Had this great dinner with friends the night after ABK's graduation ceremony.
IMG_0258

Mixture of liquors, which you can guessed the consequence of it after this.
IMG_0287

MSAJ Chinese New Year Open House at "Rasa Malaysia" restaurant in Ginza. Love the CNY decorations and atmosphere. The food is great as for my tastebud. :)
IMG_9879_stitch

Didn't know that Royal Selangor had a branch here in Yurakucho!
IMG_9897

Staggering Mori Tower at Roppongi Hills. Been wanted to go there for awhile.
IMG_9712
IMG_9772

Singaporean restaurant sighted.
IMG_9770

Attending the Tokyo.Japan Times launch party at Curtain Call.
IMG_9854

Malaysian bloggers! Ken Lee, Lester Ho and me.
IMG_9860

Just another pictorial update. Not sure where I'll be going today heh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment