04 March 2009

My Farewell Gathering

Hey friends! So I'm going to further study in Japan this coming 1st of April (fool's day!), so I wanna meet with as many friends as I can before I left!

Date: 28 March 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 7pm onwards
Location: Happy Seasons restaurant, near Carrefour Wangsa Maju


Everyone is invited to come over~ those of my friends no matter you're from school, college, or any sort of acquaintances.

If you're available on that night why don't come and join me for a cup or two chat along and spend some great time with friends~ :)

Please spread around among the friends' circle, thank you.

------------

Took the text direction from the Facebook event's page.

Prefer to spread it earlier to "book" people to attend. :P

So if you're available for that night, come join the gathering as this would probably be the very last time I would see you guys because I'm uncertain whether I'm coming back to Malaysia next year.

2 comments:

  1. so fast 3 months has passed after u confirmed going to japan...omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.... time flies.... and very fast i might be back here as well. XD

    ReplyDelete