04 February 2009

Tiffany & Bryan's Multiple Tag

OK so now I'm almost done transferring files into my new toy, so I had a little more time to write something here. Not a major update but just a casual tag by my friends. :)


1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Name : CLF

Sisters : 2

Brothers : 0

Shoe size : UK size 10, or sometimes 9.

Height : 175cm+, haven't measure for years.

Where do you live : North-East of Kuala Lumpur.

Favourite drinks : Chilled lemonade, soft drinks.

Favourite breakfast : A cup of milk or coffee, and some pastries and biscuits.

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes, a few times.

Swam in the ocean : Nope, I would just walk by the beach.

Fallen asleep in school: Shamelessly admit it lol. Back in secondary school, Physics class is my sleeping period. Sorry Ms Nee hahah....

Broken someones heart : Nope.

Fell off your chair : Can't remember but I think so.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nah.... I would rather sleep at night and answer phone call on day.

Saved e-mails : Lots of 'em.

What is your room like : A simple bed with some cabinets stuffed with lots of items from the past.

What's right beside you : A stack of music CDs which I have or haven't listen.

What is the last thing you ate : Mother's leftover prawn mee.

Ever had chicken pox : Yes, in year 2004. There's still a scar on my right forearm.

Sore throat : Once in awhile, especially during dry & hot days (like CNY). My remedy would be drink a lot of waters (a lot, by means a few bottles of 1.5L!)

Stitches : Nope, fortunately not suffering from any sort of physical injuries. :)

Broken nose : Nah, I'm not Michael Jackson!

Do you believe in love at first sight : Yep. Somehow it just struck like a bolt of lightning (chances to get struck is pretty rare, one in a billionth chance?)

Like picnics : I fancy it though rarely do it.

Who was the last person you danced with : A good friend during the school's prom last year.

Last made you smile : Lame jokes others made in the class this afternoon.

You last yelled at : Family, for arguing over a very simple matter. Hate it.

Talk to someone you like : Uncertain, because right now I don't really know whom I like.

Kissed anyone : Nope, still waiting for the 1st time lol.

Get sick : Almost get sick last week due to the crazy conditions of CNY. Luckily I'm OK after a good night sleep.

Talked to an ex : How can I have an "ex" when I didn't start any sort of relationship?

Miss someone : Good folks I met in college, school and some other events.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Dolls you mean? Nah.... just pillows and blanket.

What's under your bed : Some items from the past, which does not belong to me. I had no idea what are those though.

Who do you really hate : For now, I hate people argue over something that's really nothing, something neglectable & ignorable. Else, I hate losing something, and hate to find it back.

What time is it now : 1848




RANDOMS

Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : just me, myself and I.

Q : Do you have any siblings : 2 sisters.

Q : Do you want children : Yes. Biologically speaking, pass down the gene to the next generation to maintain genetical stability.

Q : Do you smile often : Yeah, but else I would be emotionless or serious-look.

Q : Do you like your hand-writing : Yes. It's just my style and why I would dislike my own style? Preferably cursive and continuous writing style.

Q : Are your toenails painted : Negative. Guys don't play with nail paints.

Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : A comfortable public's bed from hotel (since the bed is used by countless people, so therefore it's said to be public).

Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Black T-shirt, with a fake iPod earphone strap on the left.

Q : What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Eating dinner. Porridge cooked with pork's bone, with side dishes like roasted pork & salmon fillet.

Q : I can't wait to : Work together with those great people that I admired.

Q : When did you cry: Sometime ago due to my own mental conflict with decisions.

Q : Are you a friendly person: Reasonable yes. I do however, might be cool to strangers or first-timers.

Q : Do you have any pets : Nah, but used to rare a digital pet, tamagochi!

Q : Where is the person you have feelings for right now : Uncertain, it can be either heaven or earth.

Q : Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : Didn't hold any person's hand.

Q : Do you sleep with the TV on? : Nope, I can't stand the flashy screen and noise of the TV.

Q : What are you doing right now? : Answering this tag, of course.

Q : Have you ever crawled through a window?: Nah..... no such emergency happened before.

Q : Can you handle the truth? : I like to be honest, but sometimes the truth had to be told in alternative method instead of a straight-forward one.

Q : Are you closer to your mother or father? : Neither. Maintain neutrality. Both are equally important by their own rights.

Q : Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Can't remember, but surely that was like many moons ago.

Q : How many people can you say you've really loved? : Those people who've been with me helping me to grow wiser and to be a better person, whether they're my first friends in the kindergarten or currently-unknown future friends.

Q : Do you eat healthy? : Don't concern so much bout it, but I would stuff myself with vegetables if I had a large round of meaty meals.

Q : Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? : Negative.


Q : Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : No, I would rather confront the person instead of being a loser sobbing.

Q: How often do you go to church? : The same amount when the sun rises from the west.

Q : If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Enabled noise-isolation or noise-cancelling headphone, indulge myself with music that might recover my mood.

Q : Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Mostly quiet, but I wouldn't sit still and talk nothing for a long.

Q : Are you confident? : Yes, I'm quite confident with myself. :)



THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO.

( 10 years old )
1. Starting to learn the Science subjects? Before this we're just learning elementary languages.
2. Play around with Windows 98, not to mention the game Age of Empires!
3. Got stung by swarm of bees on the fateful day: 30th June 1999. Full story ask fellow Mun Yee primary schoolmates.
4. Complete mountain-tall homeworks, the trademark for Chinese primary school students.
5. Had a Japanese foster sister from Lion's Club International Exchange Program.


5 SNACKS I ENJOY.

1. Chips and crisps, preferably salty ones.
2. Processed seaweed.
3. Unripe mango strips, added with salt.
4. Salted peanuts.
5. Hmm..... any salted snacks lol.


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN

1. Sri Rampai, KL.
2. Wangsa Melawati, KL.
3. A rural area near Papar & Kota Kinabalu for almost 2 months, during my National Service.
4. Aunt's house at Sg. Petani, Kedah, during this year's CNY.
5. Grandparents' house at Kedah when I'm still a toddler.


5 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Typist for tuition centre.
2. Temporary flyer distributor for tuition centre.
3. Blogger
4. Member of School's Editorial Board.
5. Group leader of Students Union back in secondary school.

5 lucky persons I choose to tag are:
Can't name anyone now because either they've been tagged, too busy to do the tag or not interested in it at all. you may do it as you like, as this is an open tag. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment