14 January 2009

Lengar's Tag

Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with 10 random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 3 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. First of all, I'm Internet-addict, have to spend hours sitting in front of the computer everyday!
2. Music is a big part of my life, especially instrumental and orchestral, and sometimes alternative genres as well.
3. My brain is currently working on 2 major language operating systems, which are Chinese & English.
Currently installing a 3rd language into the OS. :)
4. I would rather spend money on audio gears and CDs instead of buying cloths or go clubbing.
I do however, treat myself a good meal once in awhile.
5. Been using computer since the MS-DOS era. You can read games that I grew up with here.
6. I would say for now the best parts of my life would be college & secondary school life.
Future can be uncertain but I think it'll work out well for me, just like those days. :)
7. I like almost any kind of food, except those internal organs like heart, liver or such. Fish roe (egg) is a big no no!
8. Ironically, I can accept the fish roe found on sushi, such as ebikko & ikura.

9. Still single.
10. Leaving by early April, with mixed feelings. Anyhow I'd be experiencing lots of different stuffs there. :)


Who I'll be tagging?
No idea whom I'd like to tag lol. Either they've done it or the blog has been inactive for sometime. Feel free to do it if you like. :)


P/S: I've edited the rules a little from the original one. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment