02 April 2008

Warkah Untuk PM

If you're having problem and lots of comments to talk about our current leader, Abdullah Badawi, you can directly channel your opinions at this website: Warkah Untuk PM.

The website is in the form of feedback like you see in any other websites. It's 4 languages (BM, Eng, Chinese, Tamil), so I think it should be no problem to response it.

Here's what I wrote:

Hello Pak Lah, can you give a satisfying explanation why you're caught falling asleep during functions, even if it's in the Parliament?
I understand being a PM is busy and lack of sufficient time to rest, but I don't think it's acceptable to have a figure like you sleeping all the way through out your leadership.

I shall not compare you to Tun M, because obviously, Tun M has done more than you can offer. Some of his plans are still running now and it's successful.
What about your's? I'll see how's the Special Regions doing in the next 10 years.

Also, what KJ's up to now? After GE 2008 there's no news from him. I guess he should learn to speak carefully, be mindful and responsible on what he's talking and doing. He may be highly- educated, no doubt, Oxford-grad, that doesn't mean he's the man for the nation.

Be warned, should BN continue to slack off in this manner, the next GE's majority votes, dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment