18 April 2008

MAESTRO introduction

I've been thinking of writing about those musicians I adore, I wanna share the joy of listening to some of the best contemporary music pieces around while everyone's going for the mainstream musics, which I personally doesnt really like it that much. Well, I dont see any much potential artists that could suit my musical taste bud, so at times I still prefer the elder generation, even if the musicians themselves are no longer here.



I may have spoken bout my interest in music, that I'm more into instrumental and orchestral pieces. I only listen to those songs with singers (vocals) if I think the voice and the melody is good, in my opinion.

I'll be posting the sample of the maestro's songs in the form of Youtube videos.
I think for one to really enjoy the essence of a music piece, one not only have to listen to the piece, as well as witnessing how the musicians came up with the song from their instruments. It's magical....

These are the following artists that I will be covering in the Maestro series blogpost...

  • Maksim Mrvica
  • Yanni
  • Joe Hisaishi
  • Nobuo Uematsu
  • Hans Zimmer
  • Kitaro
  • Kenny G
  • Jim Brickman
  • DJ Tiesto
  • Emil Chou 周华健
  • Jay Chou 周杰伦
  • Teresa Teng 邓丽君
  • Vitas


  • It'll take some days for me to complete the whole series, so stay tuned!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment