04 October 2006

2 facts bout me

Your Attitude is Better than 80% of the Population

You've got a winner attitude. You're always optimistic and cheery. Your personality will get you far in life.


You Are 50% Open

You are a fairly open person, but you also like to maintain your privacy.
You definitely will tell all (okay, almost all) to your closest friends...
But strangers and acquaintances only get a peek into your life.


I think the facts above are best to describe myself. Somehow I take things positively than most of my friends. Although sometimes I've a little negative attitude with something, but overall I'm stil positive with what's going on.

For strangers, I might look very serious and quiet, but when you get to know me better, I'm different than the first time you met me!

No comments:

Post a Comment