05 September 2006

SPM Seminar - School

Many people skipped today's class because there's a whole-day SPM Bahasa Melayu seminar for us F5s, well I dunno I should refer them as lucky or unlucky.... Lucky is because it's a very boring seminar, unlucky is maybe they cant get the tips and tricks to handle the exam?
As for me, I did not worried too much, I'm confident I can pass this paper without any much problems. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to attend a Geography seminar course organised by Ministry of Education, at PSPN Cheras, which is located at Bandar Sri Permaisuri, very far away from my activity area. I just did a Google Earth research, it's about 20km from my area.
Very, very far away, and the transportation fee is more expensive than the course's fee. 2 days trip via taxi cost RM 27, while the course fee is just RM 16... RM 43 used just like that....

So far I've a little info about the course, but I was told the course begin from 8am and end at 4pm. I'll miss 2 day's school and tuition session, oh well.

Trial exam for SPM will start this Saturday for Economy paper and Art paper, whereas my exam will start only next Tuesday, Chinese paper.....

No comments:

Post a Comment