24 July 2006

Who has been chosen?

Hah, today everyone in F5 are crazy asking each other whether they've been selected for the NS.
There's 2 kind of people when it comes to NS. Some die-hard want to avoid NS but some are desperate to be chosen for NS. It's funny....

Anyway, +Math lesson, learnt Probability Distribution today. It's a rather difficult topic for my understanding, well I guess I really need to work hard on this topic. It's almost the last part of my +Math subject....




Some of the common mathematical diagrams and formulas related to the topic.

Today's chemistry experiment is different than before. This time we're making something useful we can apply in our daily life. Few weeks ago I mentioned about soap, now we're making the real stuff.

My group's experiment has been disastrous for most of the time, but this time we're lucky to finish the experiment "thanks" to the overflowing heating liquid. The soap turn out to be like this....
Lab-made soap

A bad news for myself. My classmate brought her handphone to school today and check the NS list. Unfortunately my name appears to be chosen. Sigh, now I really have to be mentally prepared to recieve the confirmation letter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment