24 March 2005

Yet another brainless decision made by my school.

Tomorrow is our school's anniversary celebration. But.... not all students are allowed to attend the celebration.

Only those who're involved in the ceremony, like on duty, or recieving prize are allowed to go. The rest students stay at home. :(

Although I'm one of the prize recievers, but I felt it's unfair for those students who wants to watch the celebration. I mean, come on la.... school anniversary usually are celebrated together, every single individuals in the school.
Just dunno why this year teachers came out with this idea.

I'll try to post pics I caught tomorrow, well hopefully I'd the chance to grab some photos, and record down the duet of Pei Yin and Willie. :D

Listening: Sephia - Sheila on 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment