04 March 2005

"The Essential Maksim"



The image above is the cover of Maksim's new DVD to be release on 24th March. I do wish to get that as my present for my b'day but I've save money to buy it months ago after I heard of the news.

Here's tracklistings from the new DVD of Maksim.


The Essential Maksim


Variations Part I & II World Premiere performance Japan, September 2004

Kolibre (Tonci Huljic)

Amazonic (Tonci Huljic)

Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence (Sakamoto / Matt Dunkley)

Bohemian Rhapsody (Freddie Mercury / Tolga Kashif)

Totentanz (Liszt / Matt Dunkley)

PagRag (Paganini / Maksim)

Excerpt taken from Maksim’s World Premiere performance of The Piano Player at the Roundhouse in May 2003

Music Videos:

Flight of the Bumblebee directed by Sven Harding

Exodus directed by Sven Harding

Olympic Dream directed by Sven Harding

Kolibre directed by Tony van den Ende

Variations Part I & II EPK

Requiem (Mozart / Matt Dunkley)(Previously unreleased audio track)


No comments:

Post a Comment